With Rose Paton, Ed Borland and Ben Finney
News of the week:
- Playstation network outage, and the security breach that caused it
- Sony wrote an interesting Q&A response
- How will this impactthe PS3 v XBOX 360 battle?
- One of the first articles this one from Tech Crunch
- YouTube has launched a campaign to educate users on copyright infringement. It's pretty Naff!
- CFO Patrick Pichette was asked about the importance of Chrome on the company’s earnings conference call and his answer bonks was a little alarming, and a little against their "do no evil" mantra.
- Last week, the freshly appointed U.S. District Court Judge Beryl Howell gave copyright holders carte blanche to continue their profitable settlement schemes.
Interview: Frank Rodi from APRA | AMCOS on the state of the digital music industry
Rose had an extensive chat with Frank about all things digital music... From the dominance of iTunes, to combating piracy, to the changing role of record companies.
Warren Davies: Social Media
We talked extensively, and with differing opinions, about this: